1.1 - pending¶
- Added a spell checker that will point out hook or parameter names that have been misspelled when the program starts.
- New ZRect built-in class, API compatible with Rect, but which accepts coordinates with floating point precision.
- Refactor of built-in
keyboardobject to fix attribute case consistency. This also allows querying key state by
- Provide much better information when sound files are in an unsupported format.
screen.blit()now accepts an image name string as well as a Surface object, for consistency with Actor.
- Fixed a bug with non-focusable windows and other event bugs when running in a virtualenv on Mac OS X.
- Actor can now be positioned by any of its border points (eg.
midright) directly in the constructor.
- Added additional example games in the
1.0.2 - 2015-06-04¶
- Fix: ensure compatibility with Python 3.2
1.0.1 - 2015-05-31¶
This is a bugfix release.
Fix: Actor is now positioned to the top left of the window if
posis unspecified, rather than appearing partially off-screen.
Fix: repeating clock events can now unschedule/reschedule themselves
Previously a callback that tried to unschedule itself would have had no effect, because after the callback returns it was rescheduled by the clock.
This applies also to
Fix: runner now correctly displays tracebacks from user code
New: Eliminate redraws when nothing has changed
Redraws will now happen only if:
- The screen has not yet been drawn
- You have defined an update() function
- An input event has been fired
- The clock has dispatched an event
1.0 - 2015-05-29¶
anchorparameter to Actor, offering control over where its
posattribute refers to. By default it now refers to the center.
New: Added Ctrl-Q/⌘-Q as a hard-coded keyboard shortcut to exit a game.
keyparameters, respectively. This simplifies debugging and enables usage like:
if button is button.LEFT:
1.0beta1 - 2015-05-19¶
Initial public (preview) release.